Dungeons & Dragons: Mythic Odysseys of Theros
Clash with the gods of Theros in this campaign sourcebook for the world's great roleplaying game.
Play DUNGEONS & DRAGONS in the MAGIC: THE GATHERING world of Theros--a realm shaped by the wrath of gods and the deeds of heroes, where champions vie for immortal favor and a place among legends.
- Rise above the common throng with SUPERNATURAL GIFTS, abilities that give you remarkable powers that set you on the path to legend.
- Explore Theros as a SATYR or LEONIN--mythic cat-like heroes from Magic: The Gathering. Mythic Odysseys of Theros introduces these races to fifth edition D&D for the first time.
- Master new powers with Magic: The Gathering-inspired SUBCLASSES like the Bard's College of Eloquence and the Paladin's Oath of Heroism.
- Encounter MYTHIC MONSTERS, creatures whose power and renown are such that their names are truly living myths.
- Wield the weapons of the gods--five signature artifacts used by Theros's deities.
- Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming. Fifth edition D&D draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience.